From Bose's website:
The A20 Aviation Headset is engineered to be more comfortable and provide more noise reduction than any headset we’ve ever made, while still delivering the clear audio you expect from Bose. And now there are more features than ever, including: a Bluetooth audio and communications interface; customizable audio prioritization control; intuitive “plug-and-play” operation; a high-performance microphone and an optional coil cord. And at just 12 ounces, it’s still one of the lightest active noise cancelling headsets out there. No other headset offers this unique combination of features and benefits.
- 30% greater active noise reduction than conventional aviation headsets
- 30% less clamping force than conventional aviation headsets
- Clear audio with active equalization
- Bluetooth audio and communications interface for connectivity with your communications and navigation devices*
- Customizable audio prioritization control lets you mute an audio signal when receiving a communication, or mix the two together
- Simple, intuitive headset operation—plug it in, turn it on, go flying
* Features available in certain variants of the headset.