From an ATCcommunication.com Survey
Number of Responders: 4
Comfort: Great! 3; Just okay: 1; Unacceptable: 0
Clarity: Great! 3; Just Okay: 1; Unacceptable: 0
Durability: Great! 3; Just Okay: 1; Unacceptable: 0
Notable Comments: “Mine has the gel ear cups and is very comfortable, even with my glasses on. When I first got the headset, I had to slightly bend the headband to relieve the clamping pressure on mine, but not my wife’s (guess I have a big head). It has been perfect ever since. I use this headset from below zero to 100+ temps and no problem with comfort, even on 5-6 hr flights.” “I have poor hearing and hearing loss. this headset has been a big step up from the DC h10 that I used before. The ANR is very effective and does not distort the audio at all. Everyone says that the transmit audio is perfect, with no background noise. Love the aux audio input that I plug my tablet into for audible alerts.” “I’ve had these for about 2 years and 150 hours. No sign of a problem.”
- Backed by FARO's World-Famous Commercial-Grade Three-Year Replacement Warranty.
- Pilot Care Service Centers in U.S.
- Premium Pleather Ear Protection offers up to an incredible 52db of Noise Reduction with Active noise compression technology.
- MP3/Radio/iPod/iPad Compatible
- Pilot Headset engineered in the United States
- Premium Noise Cancelling Electret Microphone ensures crystal clear communication every time
*Note: I earn a small commission when you buy this headset using the affiliate link above. You are under no obligation to use this link, but I really appreciate it if you do. Jeff
Be the first to leave a rating.