Hey everyone. I wanted to take a minute away from studying for my annual airline checkride to say thank you. This morning, the 200th pilot signed up to be part of our Insider’s group. We have got a great community of flyers talking behind the scenes. Our community of student and certified pilots makes us the single best resource for pilot-to-ATC radio work.
If you are on the fence about subscribing to the Insider’s Area of this website, consider:
- It’s absolutely free, with no obligation now, tomorrow, or ever.
- I don’t bombard you with email. I hate it when other subscription services do that.
- You get free access to all test phases of the Aircraft Radio Simulator and all its components.
- Free goodies, such as a pilot’s lineup card. (Don’t know what that is? Come inside an take a look.)
- You get a free subscription to Radar Contact, our Insider’s newsletter filled with tips and tricks for talking on the aircraft radio.
I’ll see you on the inside. Back to studying.
P.S. To sign up for the Insider’s Area, use this link.